Area: Overview in Continuous Improvement and RCA.
Workshop Duration: Up to 4 Hrs.
This course presents the elements and techniques of Continuous Improvement – Corrective Action Program centered on Apollo RCA™.
Managers will learn:
- The elements of Continuous Improvement Program.
- Apollo RCA™ Methodology Characteristics and Applications.
- Importance of moving from Issue Resolution Quality Culture to Issue Elimination and Prevention.
Workshop Objective – Provide an overview to;
- Assess gaps and build an effective Continuous Improvement – Corrective Action Program.
- Demonstrate difference between Issue Resolution – Correction and Containment – and Issue Elimination and Prevention – Corrective and Preventive Actions.
- What is Root Cause Analysis, what is a Root Cause and how do you identify Root Cause
Who Should Attend?
- Executives, Managers and Supervisors who leads Continuous Improvement and Corrective Action Program.
- Not limited to Quality Leaders, Continuous Improvement Leaders, or decision making personal in shaping Continuous Improvement for their organization.
- Applies to all disciplines, functions and organizations.
- Learning reinforced with real world examples that allows Program Manager to make a decision on how to best integrate into their existing Continuous Improvement and Corrective Action Program.
- Client can substitute their own examples to be used during this workshop.
- Manual: Overview to EPS
- eBook: Seven Steps To Effective Problem-Solving by Dean L. Gano
- EPS Memory Joggers