Subject Area: Intermediate – Knowledge and Skills in Continuous Improvement and RCA
Workshop Duration: Up to 8 Hrs.
This course builds the foundation of Effective Problem Solving by providing intermediate knowledge and skills around Apollo RCA™ process.
Students will learn how to:
- Clearly define any Problem.
- Develop a Cause & Effect Chart.
- Identify Effective Solutions.
- Gather evidence or data.
It enforces the concept that the Participants are the most critical role in the analysis. And most importantly it enforces that we are trying to seek Effective Solutions to help prevent reoccurring problems and not placing blame – by covering their specific role: pre-analysis, during the analysis and post-analysis.
Provide the knowledge necessary to:
- Perform Low or Medium Level Analysis
- Understand the Apollo RCA™ Methodology
- Be an active Participant in a High Level Analysis
Who Should Attend?
- Any and all individuals who participant in a RCA team or perform RCA individually.
- Not limited to shop floor personal, technicians, or mechanics
- Applies to all disciplines, functions and organizations.
- Learning reinforced with “hands-on” exercises that allow students to apply the Apollo RCA™ process to real world problems.
- Client can substitute their own examples to be used during this workshop.
- Manual: Apollo RCA™ for Participant
- eBook: Seven Steps To Effective Problem-Solving by Dean L. Gano
- EPS Memory Joggers
- Course Completion Certificate
Assessment: 10 Questions test – Optional.