Classroom Training with RealityCharting® Software
by Adminapollo | February 17, 2016
The purpose of this 2-day classroom training is to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to find effective solutions to all event-type problems every time. You will learn to facilitate an effective problem analysis using the Apollo Root Cause Analysis™ (ARCA™) method and RealityCharting® software. This option includes a license for RealityCharting® software and a 30-day trial version of RC Simplified™.
This course is ideal for anyone whose job involves detailed problem-solving of complex problems and wants classroom style training. As a minimum, all supervisors and lead personnel should take this course.
- Introduction to different problem-solving methods and why most fail.
- Defining the problem and how the ARCA™ process uses this step to build consensus.
- Learn the principles of causation so you know the structure of reality.
- Learn how to use RealityCharting® software to build a common reality that everyone can buy into.
- Learn what constitutes effective solutions and how to find creative solutions.
- Discussion on how to ensure your solutions are implemented and evaluated for effectiveness.
- Learn by doing and using the software to facilitate an investigation.
- Putting it all together to ensure what you learned provides the most value for you and your organization.
Instructor lead classroom interaction with 15-20 minutes of lecture for every hour of class time and remaining time working discovery-based exercises. Second day is focused on working facilitation exercises and learning how to take your new skills to the next level.