Classroom Training with RC Simplified™ Software
by Adminapollo | February 17, 2016
The purpose of this 2-day classroom training is to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to find effective solutions to event-type problems every time. You will learn effective problem analysis skills using the Apollo Root Cause Analysis™ (ARCA™) method and RC Simplified™ software. Includes a full license for RC Simplified™ software and a 30-day trial version of RealityCharting®.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn basic problem-solving skills and utilize simple software to analyze most daily problems and wants classroom style learning. This class uses the same training material as Option 4 and you will learn how to use the RealityCharting® software, but it is not provided with the course. Instead, it is substituted with a standalone version of RC Simplified™. RealityCharting® software can be purchased at a reduced price within 6 months following the class if you find the need at a later date.
- Introduction to different problem-solving methods and why most fail.
- Defining the problem and how the ARCA™ process uses this step to build consensus.
- Learn the principles of causation so you know the structure of reality.
- Use RC Simplified™ software to create a simple Realitychart of an event.
- Learn what constitutes effective solutions and how to be creative.
- Discussion on how to ensure your solutions are implemented and evaluated for effectiveness.
Instructor lead classroom interaction with 15-20 minutes of lecture for every hour of class time and remaining time working discovery-based exercises. Second day is focused on working facilitation exercises and learning how to take your skills to the next level.