Online Training Option 2
by Adminapollo | February 17, 2016
Option 2: Online Training with RC Coach™ and RealityCharting® software with Investigator Accreditation
The purpose of this online training is to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to find effective solutions to all event-type problems every time. You will learn to facilitate an effective problem analysis using the Apollo Root Cause Analysis™ (ARCA™) method and RealityCharting® software.
This option provides the same training as provided in the traditional classroom training, but does it with highly effective discovery-based training that engages the student in interactive exercises instead of listening to a talking head. It also includes a complimentary copy of RC Simplified™ software – a $295 value and Investigator Accreditation, another $295 value.
This learning experience is ideal for anyone whose job involves detailed problem solving of complex problems and doesn’t have the time or patience to sit in a classroom. As a minimum, all supervisors and lead personnel should take this course.
- Learn how RealityCharting® software utilizes the ARCA™ process to find effective solutions to your problems.
- Learn how defining the problem using the ARCA™ process helps you build consensus and minimizes the arguing that is common to most problem-solving processes. As an example go to: http://coach.realitycharting.com/Book/PD-Exercises
- Learn the principles of causation so you know the structure of reality.
- Through interactive exercises, learn how to use RealityCharting® software to build a common reality that everyone can buy into.
- Learn what constitutes effective solutions.
- Practice, Practice, Practice. Using a facilitation simulator you will be directed to build Realitycharts based on real events.
Online learning allows each student to proceed at their own pace and thus not be held back by the slowest learner common to the classroom setting. They also do not get to advance until they know the learning point at hand. If a student can’t complete an exercise properly, they are given another exercise until they learn what they are suppose to know to advance. The average time to complete RC Coach™ is 4 to 8 hours, versus 16 hours in class. Online learning utilizes discovery-based exercises to teach processes and principles. Instead of listening to a talking head lecture them, students learn by doing and discovering. We proved the effectiveness by teaching both styles and then asked students to create a Realitychart. Those who had our online learning produced better charts.
Base Price: $1,095